[PD] realtime-lsm, jackd and PD - no connect segfault

thewade pdman at aproximation.org
Mon Jan 3 05:04:58 CET 2005

>> priority 8 scheduling enabled.
>> memory locking enabled.
>> priority 6 scheduling enabled.
>> memory locking enabled.
>> pd_gui: pd process exited
>> Segmentation fault
>
> any change to get a backtrace of that segfault?
>
> cheers ... tim

I ran gdb pd, then run -jack while jackd was running and
pd connected to jackd I think, (albiet with loads of DIO errors)!
I could hear test sounds, so I cannot get a bt (backtrace)!
Poop.
When I ran pd immediately after this test as myself I get the
segfault again. That is odd indeed. Is there some error that
gdb buffers that is unplugged in normal usage?
Is this some 64 bit problem perhaps that gdb fixes?
I upgraded pd to 0.38-0test13 BTW.

Thanks for the help!
-thewade