[pd] pda on ipaq

Darren Gibbs tsquank at yahoo.com
Sat Jan 8 19:22:41 CET 2005

Hi,

I've been poking around the web for info about running Pd on a PXA255.
Looking through the pd-list archives it looks like PDa is/was being
worked on by  geiger at xdv.org  But these URLs:
ftp://xdv.org/pub/gige/iPaq/PDa.tgz   http://gige.xdv.org/pd/PDa   seem
to not be accessible any longer.  I'm very curious about the current
status of the project!

One post from Geiger I found said a 256 point fft ifft used 53% of the
cpu on an iPaq.

darren