[PD] alpha GEM

sara kolster sara at x-i.net
Thu Jan 13 18:43:55 CET 2005

Hi,

I want to manipulate the alpha of different individual textures. When I
use alpha, I cannot give it an other number then 0 or 1, which is not
what I want. I would like to change the alpha of a texture a little bit,
so it blends into the other textures. Also, when alpha is 1, the white
in the images becomes too white [almost overexposed].

I would like to use something like the pix_mix object, but this is meant
for two images on one texture. The example blending.pd is also meant for
two images on one texture.

Does someone know the object that I want?

Thanks,
Sara