[Fwd: Re: [PD] constructing "data" - how do I see shapes?]

Jamie Bullock jamie at postlude.co.uk
Mon Jan 17 13:04:33 CET 2005

David,

I apologise if this has already been answered. tut.tgz is a tarred and
gziped archive. It looks like you have managed to decompress the archive
(so it is no longer gzipped). You now need to untar it. To do this you
need tar for windows, which can be found at
http://gnuwin32.sourceforge.net/packages/tar.htm. Other programs may
also untar.

Once the archive is extracted, you will get a directory called tut
containing a load of pd files.

BTW: thanks for asking the original question - the tutorial is very
useful!

Jamie