[PD] Problems with readsf

Piotr Majdak piotr at majdak.com
Fri Jan 28 20:58:12 CET 2005

Hi!

I use several readsf~ objects in my patch. All of them are loaded with
the same sound file using [open soundfile( message. Then, I start
playing sending [1('s to choosen readsf~ objects in a particular order.

All seems to work, but: sometimes, in, say, 1% of all cases, I get an
error from a readsf~ and, of course, no stream is played. The error
message is:

error: dsp: soundfile: unknown or bad header format

Strange, I always use the same soundfile ;-) The file is stored local,
with no lock. Do you guys know what's up with readsf~?

bye,

Piotr Majdak

PS: pd 0.37.4 for W2000.

--