[PD] Video wireless solution ?

Ivan Franco ivan.franco at ydreams.com
Wed Feb 2 12:56:08 CET 2005

Not a wireless solution but I found these very handy to
extend usb connections.
Up to 150 feet.

http://www.networktechinc.com/usbc5.html

Cheers
Ivan

> From: wendling <wendling at free.fr>
> Date: February 1, 2005 10:05:32 AM GMT+00:00
> To: <pd-list at iem.at>
> Subject: [PD] Video wireless solution ?
>

> Hello,
>
> I used video camera in GEM and the firewire and USB solution work fine.
>
> But i often have lenght's cable problem.  So i would like to used an
> wireless video connection.  I have the wireless system and a pinnacle
> pctv
> de luxe but it's seems only work with pinnacle software !!!
>
> I would like to know if someone have a solution for an acquisition
> extern
> card or an other proposition ?
>
> Thank's again this great soft.
>
> Wilfried Wendling

_________________________________

Ivan Franco
R&D Director

ivan.franco at ydreams.com
http://www.iilab.com/ivan/

YDreams SA
http://www.ydreams.com

Disclaimer and Confidentiality Notice:
YDreams accepts no responsibility or liability whatsoever with regard
to the information herein contained.
This message including any attachment hereof is confidential and may be
privileged or otherwise legally
protected from disclosure and may only be read, copied and used by the
intended recipient. If you are not
the intended recipient, please contact the sender immediately (+351 21
294 9683) and delete this email and
any attachment permanently from your system. You must not copy this
email or any attachment or disclose
its/their contents to any other person or entity. Thank you.