[PD] graph on parents burns cpu time ...

ix at replic.net ix at replic.net
Wed Feb 2 19:28:50 CET 2005

might want to try TaskInfo (www.iarsn.com) just to see if it is wish.exe or pd.exe that is chewing the cpu. then add a "-d 3" flag to pd launch to see if excessive gui traffic is being generated. if it is, your best bet for now may be switching to an 'inspector' based system where you only have one set of toggles/sliders/whatever and change the context of what theyre displaying/affecting....ive had no issues with nested GoPs but theire mainly used for user input so dont generate much traffic..