[PD] using joysticks to control PD

slimboyfatboyslim slimboyfatboyslim at slimboyfatboyslim.org
Fri Feb 4 13:02:51 CET 2005

hi,

I remembered that Hans once mentioned about the one with force feedback,
which is a bit more expensive than the
Wingman Extreme. I personally go for the extreme 3D one.

On linux, basically both of them are using the same driver, so there
should be no problem, please let us know what you get.

Cheers,
SFS