[PD] textinput

Frank Barknecht fbar at footils.org
Sun Feb 6 19:37:37 CET 2005

Hallo,
MvH hat gesagt: // MvH wrote:

> Ok I will have a look. I don't think the symbol thing is very useful for
> what I want: an entry dialog for writing osc messages, and hit enter to
> add them to a list in a sequencer. ( tracker )

One trick I used for this is to use a separator other than " " for
writing messages. Then with symbol2list or fromsymbol I split up that
symbol at the seperator character into a list. For example like this:

 [/osc/message#1#2#345  \

 [s2l #]

Just choose a character which will not appear in the intended message.

Ciao

             _ __latest track: fqdn _ http://footils.org/cms/show/38