[PD] [PD]Web plugin

Rory Walsh rorytheroar at yahoo.com
Tue Feb 8 12:34:35 CET 2005

Sorry about the ambiguity, I thought the two plugins
were called the 'iARS Browser Plugin' and the 'Pd web
plugin'(Sonic Systems Department) respectively, thus I
went with 'Pd web plugin'. Anyway it's the latter of
the two I am having problems with, I was hoping that
some of the developers of that plugin may be in this
list so they could point me in the right direction.
Basically I have created a simple example I wanted to
share with a friend, he too is using Firefox but he
cannot get the plugin to run? Sorry again about the
confusion,
Rory.