[PD] no input from pwc via pdp_v4l

MvH cola at looze.net
Tue Feb 8 21:28:52 CET 2005

Hello list,

I'll require a webcam in the next few days to do a presentation where
there's no bttv grabber board available - but it neets to be relatively
cheap and easy to run from something like knoppix or dynabolic ( since
the university won't allow me to compile programs or load kernel drivers
)t and all they have to offer next is windows based or macintosh( no
experience with those and pdp on that platform )
any recommendations here? I looked for the notebook ones but the're not
really cheap and too new to be running of a stock kernel :(