[PD] Pd & a lighting console

cutterlonia cutterlonia at gmx.net
Tue Feb 8 21:05:16 CET 2005

vincent rioux wrote:

> you might also want to check
>
> http://www.enttec.com/dmxusb.php
> http://www.akustische-kunst.org/puredata/index.html
> http://members.optusnet.com.au/~rowanmac/opendmx.html

yes, and also: peperoni-light.de
they got a usb2dmx interface called rodin (512 out-chn)
(there might be also a DIY project on dmx4linux...)
I took part in a art-exibition-project,
 where we controled 72 channels, or
else 24 RGB-Devices (vossloh-schwabe, led-dimmer ca. 1A/chn)
with this interface...
they got linux-drivers for it and I have some flex-code ready
(which I could give you...) for interacting with pd
(there is an dmxdevice and a dmxRGB object for controling the
interface.)

peace
martin