[PD] belt conveyor control

Hans-Christoph Steiner hans at eds.org
Wed Feb 9 01:36:04 CET 2005

I have done all sorts of this kind of thing in two ways: MIDI->relay
boards, and connecting the parallel port directly to solid-state relays
to control them.  For the solid-state relays, we used opto22 boards,
but I am sure there are others around.  I used this patch for the
parport stuff written by Frank Hausman: