[PD] GOP array not redrawn (w/xrecord~)

Ian Smith-Heisters heisters at 0x09.com
Wed Feb 9 19:28:03 CET 2005

Heh, responding to myself...

Uh, I checked it out and removed the submenu I mentioned and it works
fine. Oddly enough. The subpatch contains 5 bangs, a symbol atom, a
couple messages, and two makefilename instances. Why would this cause
the array to not redraw??

I tried moving the subpatch out and back in to isolate the problem, I
moved everything back in and it works fine still. I can't even repeat
the error with the archive I sent.

So... just ignore this unless you've a fancy to become a ghost hunter.

Cheers,
ian

--
Ian Smith-Heisters