[PD] acieeed?

Frank Barknecht fbar at footils.org
Sun Feb 13 15:37:40 CET 2005

Hallo,
Eric Skogen hat gesagt: // Eric Skogen wrote:

> try blosc~ and resofilter~ from creb - which is my favorite library for pd.

I second this and I am now using blosc~ for many thing aceedish myself
instead of the LADSPA versions. Creb should build on all OSes
supported by Pd. For filters I can also recommend the IEMLib filters,
then there are several moogvcf~ things on the net, too. I don't use
"pianoroll" anymore myself but instead use my rradical sequencers a
lot, for example my rrad.pattseq.pd is very "analog style" and it's
more flexible in regard to saving patterns plus it works in Graph on
Parent mode.

Ciao

             _ __latest track: fqdn _ http://footils.org/cms/show/38