[PD] installing PD and Gem in osx -still not working

Thomas Ouellet Fredericks iamonthebeach at hotmail.com
Sun Feb 13 23:36:31 CET 2005

Download the following  : http://data-art.uqam.ca/pd.data-art.osx.sit

It includes the newest version of PD and Gem (and more).

Here is the proper .pdrc
http://data-art.uqam.ca/pdrc.sit
Extract its contents in your home folder (the folder with the same name as
your user, "julieta" for example).

Check apple for more info on your home folder
http://www.apple.com/pro/training/moving_to_macosx/segment102569b.html
http://www.apple.com/macosx/learning/

Tom