[PD] pd 0.38-2 OSX oddities

Andrew May a.may at colorado.edu
Mon Feb 14 18:12:41 CET 2005

Two strange things:

1. Turning on audio resets sampling rate on audio cards to 96000 KHz
(happened with MOTU 828, RME Hammerfall); is this an artifact of
communications with Apple's AudioMIDI Setup?

2. After editing multiple windows for a while, sometimes an odd
transposition between mouse cursor position and the position in the
window that it actually affects sets in.

Do these sound familiar to anyone? Sorry for any possible duplications
to previous posts; I'm behind on my mail.

Cheers,

Andrew