[PD] USB connectivity

IOhannes m zmoelnig zmoelnig at iem.at
Wed Feb 16 15:54:12 CET 2005

please include the pd-list when replying...

robertgarvin at bellsouth.net wrote:
> I tried what you suggested, but it can't get PD to create either [hid] or [hidin]

have you installed the apropriate libraries ?

as i have hinted in my mail, [hid] is most probably not available on
windows (yet)

[hidin] is supported by windows (and windows only, as the website says).

if you don't know how to install a library for pd, read through the
documentation (both of pd and the library)

if it still does not work, try starting pd with the "-verbose" flag and
see what additional info you get (especially about not being able to
find files; pay special attention to where pd is looking for which files
and where you have them)

if you still cannot get it to run, post the output of "pd -verbose"

mfg.ads.r
IOhannes