[PD] pd 0.38-2 OSX oddities

james tittle tigital at mac.com
Wed Feb 16 22:24:30 CET 2005

On Feb 14, 2005, at 12:12 PM, Andrew May wrote:

> Two strange things:
>
> 1. Turning on audio resets sampling rate on audio cards to 96000 KHz
> (happened with MOTU 828, RME Hammerfall); is this an artifact of
> communications with Apple's AudioMIDI Setup?

...thomas grill already covered this...

> 2. After editing multiple windows for a while, sometimes an odd
> transposition between mouse cursor position and the position in the
> window that it actually affects sets in.

...I definitely get this problem, but I'm having no real luck tracking
it down:  have you noticed any particular method to get it to do this
transposition?  Sometimes I think it occurs when I open, edit, close
and then re-open a patch...definitely need to be tracked down...

> Do these sound familiar to anyone? Sorry for any possible duplications
> to previous posts; I'm behind on my mail.

...I'm behind on mail too!

jamie