[PD] PD on mobile devices

thewade pdman at aproximation.org
Thu Feb 17 01:32:48 CET 2005

Hello list-o-mine~,

I am thinking of getting a cellular phone, but it would be really
cool if I had a phone that could do PD stuff with a mic in and
speaker out jacks like the zaruas, \'cept a phone.

This looks promising if PD runs in java...
http://onlinestored.cingular.com/webapp/wcs/stores/servlet/ES_PROD_PHONE_DETAILS.jsp?phoneid=457453&storeId=10901&catalogId=10901&langId=-1&storeAlias=mtzmtz&svcAreaId=SBC&subOrderId=1&isPostpaid=true&bogoSubOrderId=0&pageFrom=ES_PHONES

Any advice?
I would pay perhaps $500USD for such a device but it would have to
be SWEET! Like having a clean mic input for field recording, big
hard drive, run linux, 802.11a/b/g, do my taxes, find me a
girlfriend... Something along thoes lines.

Thanks for the help!
-thewade