[PD] configure error: 0.38-2 osx

nicob sl1200mk2 at free.fr
Mon Feb 21 08:35:35 CET 2005

hi
you have to modify the makefile of pd.38-2
i only succeed to compile it when i added /Library at each line the
path to tcl/tk frameworks is asked (instead of ../)
for exemple:
here's what i've modified
GINCLUDE = $(INCLUDE) -F/Library/Frameworks -framework Tcl -framework
Tk         -I/Library/Frameworks/Tk.framework/Versions/Current/Headers
        -I/Library/Frameworks/Tcl.framework/Versions/Current/Headers
     -I/Library/Frameworks/Tcl.framework/Versions/8.4/PrivateHeaders

#this is for Max OSX only...
$(BIN_DIR)/pdtcl: $(GOBJ) $(GSRC)
	cd ../obj; libtool -dynamic -o $(BIN_DIR)/pdtcl $(GOBJ) \
	/Library/Frameworks/Tk.framework/Versions/Current/Tk \
	/Library/Frameworks/Tcl.framework/Versions/Current/Tcl \
	/usr/lib/libSystem.B.dylib

hope this help
nico