[PD] PD on LinuxPPC...

derek holzer derek at x-i.net
Wed Feb 23 05:45:32 CET 2005

Hi Charles,

I messed around with Gentoo on a couple of old Pismos, and I never got
the sound-in working. This was with ALSA and JACK, and either I had no
signal at all or a huge electronic hum. Sorry, but I'm pretty sure it
has to do with that specific Pismo soundcard...

derek

--
derek holzer ::: http://www.umatic.nl
---Oblique Strategy # 36: