[PD] Scanned Synthesis

=?X-UNKNOWN?Q?g=FCnter_geiger?= geiger at xdv.org
Wed Feb 23 08:36:44 CET 2005

On Wed, 23 Feb 2005, cyrille wrote:
> well,
> personal thinking only...
> (anyway, i still wait for pdp to be crossplatform, did not really try it
> for now)

Speaking of cross platform pdp.
I have been trying to compile pdp for windows for one of our courses. Have
come pretty far, but I have to clean it up a bit and add camera support.
I hope that Tom can incorporate the changes. I will send an announcement
for early testers.
I was using the pdp_sdl output module (written by Martin Pi, thanks,
that made the job a lot easier), so this should work on native OSX too.

Guenter