[PD] APOLOGIES: dlgranulator~ patch

david golightly davigoli at hotmail.com
Fri Feb 25 22:08:07 CET 2005

Thanks for all the comments and help!  I've updated the patch somewhat and
ironed out some bugs; a new version can be found at the same location:

http://puredata.org/Members/davigoli/dlgranulator%7E.zip/download

I'm intrigued by the OSC/RRadical system - I'll look into integrating it and
let you know.  If you don't mind, please send me your version of the patch
when you're finished.

Thanks,
David