[PD] APOLOGIES: dlgranulator~ patch

Frank Barknecht fbar at footils.org
Thu Feb 24 21:18:59 CET 2005

Hallo,
david golightly hat gesagt: // david golightly wrote:

> I've posted my new dlgranulator~ patch at:
>
> https://www.puredata.org/Members/davigoli/dlgranulator%7E/download
>
> you can also find it at:
>
> https://www.puredata.org/Members/davigoli
>
> it's now a ZIP file with all necessary files included, as well as a readme.
>
> It will granulate real-time audio from [adc~] or any other audio source.

Very cool patch!

I have some smalle remarks regarding the organisation: You use some
global receives. This makes it impossible to use more than one
instance of dlgran~ with *independent* settings. It would be nice, if
the whole abstraction could be used multiple times.

Same with the windowing table, which will lead to "half-hanning
multiply defined" warnings.

You could save some CPU cycles by removing hidden number boxes.

For storing presets I might recommend RRADical/Memento, which will
give you OSC and through that midi control automatically. See
http://footils.org/cms/show/1

I'll probably rradicalize your patch a bit, if you don't mind, for my
own use.

Ciao

             _ __latest track: fqdn _ http://footils.org/cms/show/38