[PD] Gem antialiasing

chris clepper cgc at humboldtblvd.com
Tue Mar 1 17:05:22 CET 2005

On Feb 28, 2005, at 11:24 PM, august wrote:

>> FWIW, that never worked for me. Is there another way? Do you need to
>> enable something in the driver?
>>
>> -ian
>>
>> patrick wrote:
>>> [FSAA 2] (or 4, 6)
>>> to gemwin i think.
>
> doesn't really work for me neither.  is there a certain kind of card
> you
> need to do this?

I added the FSAA code for OSX, but never had a way to check the other
platforms.  FSAA has to be enabled during the context creation, which
means setting the level before creating the window.  The code does work
on OSX.  The same basic code should work in the window/context creation
code for the other platforms if someone implements it.

As mentioned by others, there are all sorts of ways to tweak this
either globally or per application on Windows machines using various
drivers.