[PD] sending 'vnext 0' to pointer

Miller Puckette mpuckett at man104-1.ucsd.edu
Thu Mar 3 17:17:48 CET 2005

"vnext 0" is the same as "next" ... "vnext 1" gets to the next _selected_
object, not the next object.  It's got a wierd name because I'm still thinking
about what "next" should do in the most general situation.

next-selected is useful if you want to be able to select an object on the
screen and get Pd to do something to it programmatically (like play the
selected events in a sequence).

cheers
Miller