[PD] Segmented patch chords?

Frank Barknecht fbar at footils.org
Sat Mar 5 22:58:43 CET 2005

Hallo,
James Aldridge hat gesagt: // James Aldridge wrote:

> More readable?  Hah.  That has to be some kind of crazy joke, good one
> Olaf.  ;)

Whatever Olaf wrote (I didn't get his mail): Not having segmented
patchcord forces the user to be clearer and more orgaized in the
layout of the *objects* inside - which is most of what Max/Pd is
about. I know people who do not use segments in their Max patches.
Personally, as a Pd only user, I have never missed segmented cords.

Anyway, having these as an option would be nice, but apart from imPd
they haven't arrived yet.

> Having no segmented patch chords is keeping me stuck in Windows
> using Max

Cool, you are easy to convince then! ;)

Ciao

             _ __latest track: fqdn _ http://footils.org/cms/show/38