[PD] VERY strange OSX PDP install problem

vade doktorp at mac.com
Mon Mar 7 17:54:12 CET 2005

HAH!

Not to be off topic, but I swear every machine that ive ever built and
cut badly myself on.. has worked. The machines I havent hurt myself on
have been horribly performing buggy peices of crap.

Makes me think....

Im just going to start painting hexagrams with my blood on the inside
of every new machine...

Anyway ;)