[PD] video tracking how advanced?

Chris O'Shea chris at pixelsumo.com
Wed Mar 16 17:43:17 CET 2005

Hi thanks for the replies,

Yeah unfortunately Eyesweb is closed source.

I've spent quite a long time with Eyesweb and it would be a shame to
loose all that knowledge. I might have to think about using two
machines, one with Windows and Eyesweb and one with Linux & PD, although
this isn't an ideal solution.

Also I'm not sure if my 'Winfast VC 100 XP' capture card will run on
Linux, but that's a separate issue really.

Also I can't try out PiDiP properly as I am on Windows, unless I use a
Linux live cd, which is a pain.

I'd like to get away from Windows entirely, but not sure I can do what I
need without Eyesweb.

Hmm, difficult to know what to do there.

Chris O'Shea