[PD] "Done with Pd"-PR for puredata.org

Mathieu Bouchard matju at sympatico.ca
Thu Mar 24 19:36:11 CET 2005

On Wed, 23 Mar 2005, Frank Barknecht wrote:

> I'm considering if it would be useful to add a kind of presentation
> area to pd.org, where (especially impressive) projects done with Pd
> can be collected.

Say "Made with Pd". Sounds better.

> For starters here's my mini list done while browsing my bookmarks:

http://artengine.ca/acastonguay/projets/digitale/index.htm

is made with pd/gridflow, except the original version using jmax/gridflow.

http://artengine.ca/acastonguay/projets/generique/index.html

is made with pd/gridflow, starting with the 2004
edition. (previous versions using jmax/gridflow, except the original one
written in C)

There are various other Pd-based installations i've made, but they are not
documented online, afaik.