[PD] Gridflow install issue...

vze26m98 vze26m98 at optonline.net
Sat Mar 26 01:40:20 CET 2005

Hi all-

Installing Gridflow on Linux and got the following make error:

cturner at vatic:/usr/local/src/gridflow$ make
ruby -w base/source_filter.rb base/grid.h base/grid.h.fcs
make: ruby: Command not found
make: *** [base/grid.h.fcs] Error 127

Here's what I got in my ../base directory:

cturner at vatic:/usr/local/src/gridflow$ ls base
MainLoop.rb    flow_objects.rb           grid.c  main.rb  test.rb
bitpacking.c   flow_objects_for_image.c  grid.h  number.c  usb.c
flow_objects.c flow_objects_for_matrix.c main.c  source_filter.rb

Am I missing a file?

My Ruby executable is named ruby1.8, which the makefile seems to get:

ruby = /usr/bin/ruby1.8

Any ideas?

Best,

Charles