R: [PD] grid external

Davide Morelli info at davidemorelli.it
Sat Mar 26 19:59:06 CET 2005

I downloaded grid here:
http://ydegoyon.free.fr/software.html

I use it on win, it is very nice but has a ugly behaviour when used inside a
GOP: on the parent it will be displayed not where you put the GOP subpatch
but where it is in the GOP..  (see attached patch)
anybody knows a way avoid this bug? I'd need to use many instances of grid
in the same patch and I can't figure out how..

best,
davide