[PD] syncgrain~ for windows

Kyle Klipowicz kyleklip at gmail.com
Sun Mar 27 06:08:17 CEST 2005

Hello list~

I've been looking around for a .dll file for Frank's syncgrain~
external, but to no avail.  I would like to just compile it, but using
windows xp makes this a little trickier than gcc in linux/osx.  I have
cygwin, but it seems a little tricky, since although it is a great
shell, most of the native apps (vi, emacs, gcc) aren't included.

Does anyone have a compiled version on hand, or on a webpage?  As a
related question, who has been successful at using cygwin for their
compiling needs with the cvs?  Do you have any hints or tutorial pages
that might help me here?  Are there any quick fix packets that I can
download to add the basic unix apps to it with minimal fuss?  Blah
blah blah.  I'll await your responses.

~Kyle