Help Path Was: Re: [PD] path for gem help file (simple-basic question)

B. Bogart ben at ekran.org
Tue Mar 29 17:48:13 CEST 2005

Hey Johannes & Miller,

I was not aware of this change of policy in the help-files for 0.38+ How
does it fit into the documentation discussion we had on IRC? Are we
imagining libs like Gem could include all files (including help) in some
subdirectory of "extra" like:

/usr/local/lib/pd/extra/Gem

And the examples and such all go in a subdirectory of there?

Anyhow I'm just feeling out how the current changes to 0.38 fit into the
doc discussion.

b<