[PD] pix_video odyssey: no method on 2 systems

Ian Smith-Heisters heisters at 0x09.com
Thu Mar 31 23:59:32 CEST 2005

Ah, so this would classify as "utterly stupid" on my part ;) It also
explains why I couldn't find any other instances of this problem on the
web, as no one's been quite this daft in the past. I assumed that I
needed to set the device programmatically, as I've become accustomed to
on Linux and Windows. I never thought that it might just work. It might
be good to have a note in the helpfile to clarify this.

Anway, thanks for the answers.

-Ian

P.S. Pd on OSX is sexy with the beautiful font rendering

http://www.0x09.com