[PD] joysticks with hid

pix pix at test.at
Fri Apr 1 20:03:55 CEST 2005

your joystick probably won't end up on /dev/input/event0, since your
other devices like keyboard/mouse probably get detected first. on my
machine, the joystick that is at /dev/js0 also appears as /dev/input/event4.

$ evtest /dev/input/event4
Input driver version is 1.0.0
Input device ID: bus 0x3 vendor 0x46d product 0xc216 version 0x125
Input device name: "Logitech Logitech Dual Action"
Supported events:

pix.