[PD] Re: Accessing arguments to the py object

Thomas Grill gr at grrrr.org
Sat Apr 2 15:19:08 CEST 2005

Hi Ben,
the only ways are the object creation arguments and the reload message,
which resets these arguments.
Using reload, you might be able to get the strings into python
(probably using tosymbol or sprintf). Naturally i would prefer a PD
supporting escaping of special characters in symbols.

best greetings,
Thomas