[PD] outlets with lists

Florian Grond grond at zkm.de
Fri Apr 8 16:32:46 CEST 2005

Dear List,

I' ve managed to program simple objects for pd so far where inlets and
outlets were only scalars. But the amount of numbers I want to send out
increased and  it makes no sense to have for everything an outlet:

Could anybody briefly tell me how to output a list through an outlet,
say a list, containing three floats.

In particular, how to I have to change these lines?

 x->list_out = outlet_new(&x->x_obj, &s_???????????????);

A quick reply would be very appreciated,

Thanks,

Florian