[PD] IEMlib can't load library

Þúrstan thurstan666 at hotmail.com
Tue Apr 12 01:32:47 CEST 2005

Well that's just the strangest thing. This is the contents of my startup
batch file:

pd -mididev 1,2,3,4,6,7 -asio -sounddev 3 -audiobuf 20 -path
"G:\pd\extra\Framestein\Patches" -path "G:\pd\gripd" -lib gripd -lib
gem-0.87/Gem -path G:\pd\iemabs -path G:\pd\externs -lib
iemlib1:iemlib2:iem_mp3:iem_t3_lib

All in one line.

Still on startup Pd says it cannot load the library...

Greetz Wilf