[PD] Re: recompiling pd tk error?

james tittle tigital at mac.com
Tue Apr 12 18:53:24 CEST 2005

On Apr 12, 2005, at 12:22 PM, Pat Pagano wrote:

> OK now pd builds but i get

...hehe:  you realize you are my first guinea pig, right?  Of course
you should be too scared:  I always experiment on myself first ;-)

> link error 0  dyld: /Users/shree/Desktop/pd/bin/pd Undefined symbols:
> __ZN11imageStruct8fromYV12EPs
> __ZN12GemException6reportEv
> __ZN9CPPExtern10m_holdnameE
>
> //Users/shree/Desktop/gem2pdp/pdp2gem: can't load library
>
> how should i proceed?

...well, I think this means that your GEM library isn't
up-to-date...please get the latest cvs and recompile, or wait for me to
make available a binary in a few hours:  I'm at work :-)

jamie