[PD] pdp_ieee1394: grabber,initialization failed

ydegoyon at free.fr ydegoyon at free.fr
Wed Apr 13 03:35:21 CEST 2005

> ...yves:  can I have cvs access to pidip, too?  :-)

>  jamie

no!! i'm sorry....

now, all the code for gem2pdp is broken for linux users,
i'm sorry, to me, OSX is just a side platform,
we're speaking about open-source here
and i have a lot of friends that have linux on their MACS.

the point is, if you submit code without having testing it on linux,
it's a nonono..... lack of respect for real workers.
i asked you _many_ times to send me your code so that
i can check it myself AND YOU NEVER DID...

i don't even know if i can call it open-source....

sorry, that's definitively NO...

if some smart guy give you the access to cvs, ok,
then cvs will be a dead shit to me...

maybe you think you're open-source,
but think you have to collaborate more.

it's not personal, jamie,