[PD] controllers besides midi

Jamie Bullock jamie at postlude.co.uk
Wed Apr 13 18:10:06 CEST 2005

Absolutely. nrpnin behaves just like ctlin, so you can just pack and
route the different controllers or whatever. However, I mostly only use
one or two controllers at a time. You may need to add extra instances of
the abstraction to cope with multiple continuous control if you have a
lot of simultaneous data, but I'm not sure.

Regards,
Jamie