[PD] setting plugin~ control inputs

derek holzer derek at x-i.net
Mon Apr 18 00:05:39 CEST 2005

ix at replic.net wrote:
not to mention theres no way to get a list of all plugins without
globbing the .so files in a shell...

Only other thing is to run "listplugins", also in shell. This wouldn't
help you populate a menu, which is the exact same idea I had. Would be
nice if you could "auto-generate" a set of sliders for each of the
hundred-something LADSPA plugins, rather than goof around trying to
figure out each command string by hand.

> http://whats-your.name/pd/gui/ngrid.PNG

I'll check om-synth, probably a lot better than AMS. Still trying to
figure out what the hell the pic you sent is of, though ;-)

d.

--
derek holzer ::: http://www.umatic.nl
---Oblique Strategy # 65: