[PD] an image processing book and /private/tmp

Ian Smith-Heisters heisters at 0x09.com
Fri Apr 22 19:59:29 CEST 2005

The wikipedia has been my primary image processing resource. Throw a
little google mojo into the mix and I've got a spotty but working
knowledge of image processing. This is a good way because it's free and
immediate.

I'm not sure about OS X, but on Linux I'm pretty sure /tmp is refreshed
at least on every reboot. I would assume OS X works similarly, and I
would hope so, because otherwise what's the point of a temp directory
that isn't temporary?

-Ian

http://www.0x09.com