[PD] newbie question about "dropped"

Mathieu Bouchard matju at artengine.ca
Mon Apr 25 19:39:33 CEST 2005

On Mon, 25 Apr 2005, John Nowak wrote:
> On Apr 25, 2005, at 10:28 AM, Mathieu Bouchard wrote:
>> This should be the first topic in the upcoming 4th online PureData
>> developers meeting, which will be next Friday. I'll announce it on the
>> pd-dev mailing-list today. I have yet to prepare the list of topics we will
>> discuss, which is why I haven't announced it officially yet.
> Are non-PD developers allowed to participate?

The answer is a big YES.

To me, there is nothing really telling who counts as a PureData
"developer" or not, not even membership on
http://sf.net/projects/pure-data.

Furthermore, those meetings happen on the #dataflow channel, which is
already open to everybody. You just have to be able to log onto the
FreeNode IRC (irc.freenode.net:6667)

> I am not currently contributing any code to the project (this may
> change), but I suspect I may have worthwhile opinions on certain matters
> that come up. Thanks.

I am interested in the opinions of whoever has got pertinent and
insightful opinions, no matter who they otherwise are.

Note that I would recommend that everybody who plans to attend those
meetings subscribe to the pd-dev mailing-list.

  `-o-----------------------------o-' |  | Mathieu Bouchard (Montréal QC) |
    |                             |---'  |      http://artengine.ca/matju |