[PD] gridflow for pd OS X(OT)

Patrick Pagano bigswift at ufl.edu
Thu Apr 28 15:14:15 CEST 2005

Well i just have to say that without jamie, i would not even be able to
comment, BUT....
big BUTT.

that was the most excitement i have had with the computer in a while

the examples are cool and i will gladly offer help to the next person
as Jamie helped me

I think getting help, compiling it yourself makes you appreciate it so
much more :-)
after it works of course...lol

brought me back to ye Olde JMax days

GEM/pdp/gridflow .....Nice