[PD] gridflow for pd OS X

Mathieu Bouchard matju at artengine.ca
Mon May 2 05:47:47 CEST 2005

On Wed, 27 Apr 2005, Hans-Christoph Steiner wrote:

> How about importing a stable version of GridFlow into the pure-data CVS?
> Then we can include GridFlow as part of the Pd.app build system.  Its quite
> simple, once its in CVS, you make a gridflow target that does everything
> needed to compile gridflow.  Then copy the files to the Pd.app, then it'll be
> part of all future Pd.app builds.

It will be an unstable version actually. I'll pick whatever's in the CVS
right now, and call it 0.8.0, and that will go in the pure-data CVS.

The last stable release of GridFlow, 0.7.7, is getting a bit old, and a
lot of 0.7 ways are getting deprecated, so I wouldn't want to encourage
newbies to use it.

OTOH, GridFlow 0.8.0 has a bunch of bugs, which is not newbie-friendly.
But whatever. I think that publishing 0.8.0 as-is will encourage me to
make 0.8.1 much more stable and release it quickly...

  `-o--------------o--------------o-' | | Mathieu Bouchard (Montréal QC) |