[PD] no licensing, no money?

Tim Blechmann TimBlechmann at gmx.net
Wed May 18 12:52:28 CEST 2005

> I think the idea of Christian to form a non profit organization
> that receives the money is a good one. The money then would be spend
> for meetings like the pd-dev meeting, workshops, etc.
> The meetings get organized by the developers community.
i'm a bit afraid of the overhead of managing a non profit organization
... i mean the pd community is not as big as for example the firefox or
the openoffice community ...

> The bounty systems doesn't convince me.
well, maybe not call it bounty hunt but market place, where people could
post their feature requests. once a request is assigned to a developer
no one else is supposed to work on this ...

this would definitely be easier to maintain ...

cheers ... tim

--
mailto:TimBlechmann at gmx.de    ICQ: 96771783
http://www.mokabar.tk

latest mp3: kMW.mp3
http://mattin.org/mp3.html

latest cd: Goh Lee Kwang & Tim Blechmann: Drone
http://www.geocities.com/gohleekwangtimblechmannduo/

would say "I want to see the manager."
				      William S. Burroughs