[PD] some alternative PD icons for OS X

Anthony Saunders anthony at overwhelmed.org
Fri May 20 19:00:40 CEST 2005

> Could you send me a screenshot of this?  The current icon works fine
> for me in cmd-tab, the Dock, etc. on 10.2 and 10.3

Sure thing, I'll have to go grab the icon somewhere; it's not that it
doesn't "work", but that it overlaps slightly with the white edge of
the cmd-tab. It's also very large and very flat and jumps off the
screen when seen in a row with more standard OS X icons. Not that this
gets in the way of using the app, but I figured I'd take a crack at
making the icon more OS X-like.

Anthony